These Achievement Reports provide a quarterly update on the delivery of our programs, detailed in the Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board's Business Plan for 2020-21 which is an addendum to the existing Business Plan for 2019-22.
The Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board delivers programs in three districts:
- Western (includes Ceduna, Elliston, Streaky Bay, Wudinna & far west coast areas);
- Southern (includes Port Lincoln, Tumby Bay, Coffin Bay and Cummins areas); and
- Eastern (includes Whyalla, Kimba, Cowell and Cleve areas).
What we report on
We report on the delivery of our three core programs of sustainable agriculture, water resources management, pest plant and animal control; as well as the delivery of our Grassroots Grants program and other programs related to biodiversity and conservation.
The district reports provide details relating to on-ground works while the regional report provides details about broader program management and planning across the Eyre Peninsula region in regards to our core programs.
The regional report also provides information about implementing the Water Allocation Plan, managing Water Affecting Activities and delivery of regional Federally-funded projects including the Saltmarsh Threat Abatement and Recovery Project, the Regenerative Agriculture Project, the Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator services and the fire recovery program.
The regional report also includes updates on our planning processes and general business support functions.
The reports cover:
- Program highlights for each quarter;
- Local government engagement for each period;
- Communications and community engagement undertaken; and
- Upcoming priorities for the next reporting period.
July to September 2020 reports
The Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board came into effect on 1 July 2020. Under the previous Natural Resources Eyre Peninsula Management Board, quarterly reports were also undertaken. Those previous reports can be found on this page.