Cuttlefest 2020 (Event)
01 June 2020 until 31 August 2020
Cuttlefest 2020 - a celebration of all things marine, particularly cuttlefish, in Whyalla.
Previous Eyre Peninsula Landscape Board events
Below is a list of some of our most popular event. If you are interested in attending a similar event in the future please let us know (contact us). You never know, with enough support we might be able to run it again:
- Landcare for Rural women (2018 and 2017), 10 month free courses based out of Tumby Bay and Wanilla, partners Women in Agriculture and Business of South Australia Inc, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program. Read about it here.
- Nature Play SA workshops and talks for Educators, Local Council and Community, at Ceduna (2017) Tumby Bay and Port Lincoln (2016).
- Workshops for sheep producers 'Getting the best from your end product' with San Jolly, at Lock and Streaky Bay. Took place 22 and 23 June 2016.
- BirdLife Australia workshops, Beach-nesting birds workshop held in Ceduna, 5-6 March 2016. Migratory shorebirds workshop held in Coffin Bay, 19 - 20 March 2016.
- Bird identification training, citizen science 10 session course (free and open to all, limited spaces) - in Cummins (finished May 2017) Elliston, Cleve and Port Lincoln. (finished Dec 2015).
- Professional development for Teachers and Educations (free) - Coast to Classroom, Birdlife - in Whyalla Norrie, Port Neill, Port Lincoln, Streaky Bay. Took place 21-27 Oct 2015.
- Climate Change workshop (free and open to all) - in Port Lincoln (more info here). Held 15 Sept 2015
- Water Use on Farms workshops (small fee) - in Cummins and Cleve. Took place 30-31 July 2015.