Wishing you a safe and happy festive season!
Office hours over the holiday season for the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges region Natural Resources Centres are as follows:
- Eastwood closes 5 pm, 24 December, reopens 9 am, 2 January 2020
- Willunga closes 5 pm 24 December, reopens 9 am, 2 January 2020
- Gawler closes 5 pm 24 December, reopens 9 am, 2 January 2020
- Black Hill closes 3 pm 24 December, reopens 9 am, 2 January 2020
- Victor Harbor closes 4.30 pm 24 December, reopens 8.30 am, 6 January 2020
- Woodside closes 5 pm 24 December, reopens 2 January 2020
A number of national parks and other sites have amended opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period. These include:
- Belair National Park: Gates closed on Christmas Day, but open to walkers
- Morialta Conservation Park: Stradbroke Rd gate open (for access to nature playground) on Christmas Day. First Falls Rd entrance closed to traffic, but open to walkers
- Para Wirra Conservation Park: Gates closed Christmas Day, but accessible for camping.
Get information on all park and other Department for Environment and Water site opening hours over the holiday season.
Please note: Parks and reserves are closed on days of catastrophic fire danger, and may be closed at other times if weather presents a risk to the public.